- This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41 in Oystersteel features a bright black dial and an Oyster bracelet.
- The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 41 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a smooth bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
- BRIGHT BLACK DIAL
- A WATCHMAKING TECHNIQUE
- The sunray finish creates delicate light reflections on many dials in the Oyster Perpetual collection. It is obtained using masterful brushing techniques that create grooves running outwards from the centre of the dial. Light is diffused consistently along each engraving, creating a characteristic subtle glow that moves depending on the position of the wrist.
Once the sunray finish has been completed, the dial colour is applied using Physical Vapour Deposition or electroplating. A light coat of varnish gives the dial its final look.
MORE DATEJUST TECHNICAL DETAILS
- MODEL CASE
- Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 41 mm
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- BRACELETOyster, flat three-piece linksBRACELET MATERIALOystersteelCLASPFolding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link