Patek Philippe Ladies Moon Phase Yellow Gold
Gentle reminder of the immemorial links between time measurement and the great ballet of the heavenly bodies, the moon-phase indication is an indispensable function of Patek Philippe’s super complicated watches and renowned perpetual calendars. It also takes pride of place in several ladies’ models, each one conceived in honor of this poetic complication much loved by women.
- Manually wound mechanical movement. Caliber 215 PS LU. Seconds subdial.
- Dial: silvery grained, gold applied Breguet numerals.
- Yellow gold. Case: yellow gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Case diameter: 33 mm. Height: 8.35 mm.
- Bezel set with 66 diamonds (~0.52 ct).
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, matt pearly beige. Prong buckle.
Dimensions: 25 × 21.9 mm. Height: 2.57 mm. Number of parts: 142. Bridges: 7. Jewels: 18. Power reserve: Min. 44 hours. Balance: Gyromax®. Vibrations/hour: 28 800 (4 Hz). Balance spring: Spiromax®. Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal.