Patek Philippe Ladies Gondolo Serata White Gold Diamonds
With its rectangular, tonneau- or cushion-shaped cases, the Gondolo collection brings together most of Patek Philippe’s “form” watches, the term for all those that are not round. their strong lines, timeless style and geometric simplicity are a contemporary interpretation of the art deco style, which coincided with one of Patek Philippe’s own golden ages. In introducing the Gondolo, Patek Philippe has reinterpreted – with a subtle infusion of modernity – some of the historical pieces that are part of its heritage and may be admired in the Patek Philippe museum.
- Quartz movement. Caliber E 15.
- Dial: Guilloched mother-of-pearl.
- White gold. Solid case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Case dimensions: 27.4 x 39.7 mm. Height: 7.14 mm.
- Case set with 130 diamonds (~1.8 ct.).
- White gold bracelet with decorated links. Fold-over clasp.
Dimensions: 15 × 13 mm. Height: 1.8 mm. Parts: 57. Jewels: 6. Quartz frequency: 32,768 Hz. Power source: Silver oxide battery 1.55 V. Battery life: about 3 years.