Patek Philippe Ladies Chronograph Rose Gold Diamonds
Patek Philippe has given a new look to its manually wound chronograph for women by endowing it with a timeless, understated rose-gold case adorned with vintage details, such as round guilloched pushers and a gently cambered sapphire-crystal “box” glass. The silvery opaline dial, framed by a bezel encircled with diamonds, also combines modern spirit with classic beauty.
- Mechanical manually wound movement. Caliber CH 29‑535 PS. Pulsimeter.
- Silvery opaline with gold applied Breguet numerals.
- Rose gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Diameter: 38 mm. Height: 10.59 mm.
- 72 diamonds: ~0.78 ct. (bezel). 27 diamonds: ~0.21 ct. (prong buckle). Total 99 diamonds: ~0.99 ct.
- Alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny mink gray. Prong buckle.
Chronograph. Central chronograph hand. Instantaneous 30-minute counter. Column-wheel chronograph. Center chronograph hand, 30-minute counter. Instantaneous 30-minute counter. Small seconds. Diameter: 29.6 mm. Height: 5.35 mm. Parts: 270. Bridges: 11. Jewels: 33. Power reserve: With the chronograph disengaged: min. 65 hours. Balance: Gyromax®. Vibrations/hour: 28 800 (4 Hz). Balance spring: Breguet. Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal.