Patek Philippe Ladies Aquanaut Luce White Dial
Patek Philippe reinterprets the quartz Aquanaut Luce in stainless steel with a larger diameter (38.8 mm) and a new integrated composite strap. This epitome of contemporary casual chic is attired in an elegant matte white color adorning the dial and matching strap. Water-resistant to 120m, the rounded octagonal case is enhanced by polished and satin finishes. The bezel is lit up by a row of 48 diamonds (~1.11 ct). The patented folding clasp is secured by four independent catches.
- Quartz movement. Caliber E 23‑250 S C. Date in an aperture. Sweep seconds.
- Matte white, embossed with Aquanaut pattern, blackened gold applied numerals.
- Steel. Screw-down crown. Solid case back. Water-resistant to 120m. Diameter (10–4 o’clock): 38.8 mm. Height: 7.9 mm.
- 48 diamonds: ~1.11 ct. (bezel).
- Composite material, matte white. Aquanaut fold-over clasp.
Date in an aperture. Sweep seconds. Diameter: 23.9 mm. Height: 2.5 mm. Parts: 80. Jewels: 8. Quartz frequency: 32,768 Hz. Power source: Silver oxide battery 1.55 V. Battery life: about 3 years.