Patek Philippe Gondolo Small Seconds Rose Gold
With its rectangular, tonneau- or cushion-shaped cases, the Gondolo collection brings together most of Patek Philippe’s “form” watches, the term for all those that are not round. their strong lines, timeless style and geometric simplicity are a contemporary interpretation of the art deco style, which coincided with one of Patek Philippe’s own golden ages. In introducing the Gondolo, Patek Philippe has reinterpreted – with a subtle infusion of modernity – some of the historical pieces that are part of its heritage and may be admired in the Patek Philippe museum.
- Mechanical manually wound movement. Caliber 215 PS. Small seconds.
- Dial: silvery grained, brown Roman numerals.
- Rose gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Case dimensions: 30 × 33.8 mm. Height: 7.6 mm.
- Dial flange set with 108 diamonds (~0.31 ct.).
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny dark chestnut with cream-colored stitching. Prong buckle.
Small seconds. Diameter: 21.9 mm. Height: 2.55 mm. Number of parts: 130. Bridges: 5. Jewels: 18. Power reserve: Min. 44 hours. Balance: Gyromax®. Vibrations/hour: 28 800 (4 Hz). Balance spring: Spiromax®. Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal.