Patek Philippe Ladies Calatrava Joaillerie White Gold
The Ladies’ Calatrava with its guilloched lacquered dial features a slightly larger diameter (35mm) and a self-winding movement replacing the previous manually wound caliber. Finely adorned with concentric waves, the dial plate is coated with several successive layers of transparent midnight blue lacquer creating a subtle depth effect. The bezel is lit up by 76 round-cut internally flawless Top Wesselton diamonds. This new model comes with a brushed calfskin strap featuring a satinated finish in a color matching that of the dial.
- Ultra-thin self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 240.
- Guilloched and lacquered midnight blue, powdered gold hour markers.
- White gold. Sapphire crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Diameter: 35mm. Height: 7.4mm.
- 76 diamonds: ~0.52 ct. (bezel).
- Brushed calfskin, with satinated finish, shiny navy blue. Prong buckle.
Diameter: 27.5 mm. Height: 2.53 mm. Parts: 161. Bridges: 6. Jewels: 27. Power reserve: Min. 48 hours. 22K gold off-center mini-rotor. Balance: Gyromax®. Vibrations/hour: 21 600 (3 Hz). Balance spring: Spiromax®. Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal. Patent: CH 595 653.