Patek Philippe Calatrava Date, Diamond Index and Bezel, White Gold
With its pure lines, the calatrava is recognized as the very essence of the round wristwatch and one of the finest symbols of the Patek Philippe style. Supremely elegant, it charms each new generation of watch lovers by its timeless understated perfection.
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 324 S C.
- Dial: ebony black opaline, diamond hour markers.
- White gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Case diameter: 38 mm. Height: 8.43 mm.
- Bezel set with 68 diamonds (~0.7 ct).
- Alligator strap with rectangular scales, shiny black. Prong buckle.
Date, sweep seconds. Diameter: 27 mm. Height: 3.3 mm. Parts: 217. Bridges: 6. Jewels: 29. Power reserve: Min. 35 hours – max. 45 hours. Winding rotor: 21K gold central rotor. Balance: Gyromax®. Vibrations/hour: 28 800 (4 Hz). Balance spring: Spiromax®. Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal.