RADIOMIR THE FIRST WATCH CREATED BY PANERAI.
The Radiomir is the first watch designed by Officine Panerai as a prototype in 1936 at the request of the Royal Italian Navy, which wanted to be supplied with “a special luminous watch for divers”
- Hand-wound mechanical, P.3000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 5.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 161 components.
- Hours, minutes
- Diameter 47mm, AISI 316L Polished Steel
- Bezel Polished Steel
- See – through sapphire crystal
- Black with luminous hour markers.
- “10 bar (~100 metres)”
- Scamosciato Dark brown, Beige Stitching, 27.0/22.0 Standard size